This Salmon and Sardine recipe from Meals for Mutts is an Australian made, natural and hypoallergenic dry food.
- Made from high quality salmon and sardine meats
- hypoallergenic formula is free from common allergens like corn, wheat, soy, dairy, beef and chicken
- high in Omega 3, 6 and 9 which are excellent for brain function, maintaining healthy joints and keeping the skin, coat and teeth in great shape
- gluten free with no fillers
- has a unique blend of prebiotics and strengthening nutrients helps to maintain a healthy immune system
- inclusion of yucca shidigera in this recipe aids in food absorption and also acts as a natural pain reliever for inflammation and joint problems
- tasty recipe with delicious salmon, sardine, brown rice and tasty seasonal vegetables.
Salmon and Sardine, ground brown rice, seasonal vegetables, peas, alfalfa, natural fats and oils, omega 3, 6 & 9, yeast, garlic, kelp, vitamins A, C, D3, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, pantothenic acid, folacin, biotin and natural organic acids, plus minerals, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, copper, zinc, iron, manganese and iodine. Also contains Yucca Shidigera extract and natural flavours, and is preserved using natural vitamin E and rosemary extract.