- Wheat, sorghum, maize, bran & pollard combination of protein meals (cottonseed meal, sunflower meal, canola meal, soybean meal, blood meal, meat meal), limestone, salt, vegetable oil, mould inhibitor, dicalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, molasses, choline chloride, amino acids, Bovatec®, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Feed RIVERINA PULLET GROWER CRUMBLES (Medicated) to pullets from 6 weeks to 16-18 weeks of age.
- Birds should have unlimited access to the feed (ad lib). Commercial pullets may need to be restrictively fed to meet the breeders recommended growth rates.
- No supplementary feeding is necessary.
Age of Birds Approximate Feed Consumption 6 weeks 35 - 45 grams / bird / day 8 weeks 45 - 55 grams / bird / day 10 weeks 55 - 65 grams / bird / day 12 weeks 60 - 70 grams / bird / day 14 weeks 70 - 80 grams / bird / day 16 weeks 75 - 85 grams / bird / day 18 weeks 80 - 90 grams / bird / day 20 weeks to laying 90 - 110 grams / bird / day
- The above feed intakes are an indication only. Feed intake will vary with the season, variety of bird, lighting, shed conditions, disease status & other environmental factors.
- RIVERINA PULLET GROWER CRUMBLES (Medicated) should be offered in self-feeders to reduce feed wastage. It is important to replace any build up of stale feed.
- Pullets need to be reared in a well-ventilated, draught free shed.
- If kept on litter it should be kept dry. Wet material should be replaced, especially around watering points. A handful of grain thrown on litter weekly will encourage birds to scratch and turn over litter.
- Cool, clean, fresh water should be available at all times.
- For best laying results you should follow the recommended body weight for age chart from your commercial breeder when rearing pullets.
15% Pullet Grower Crumbles (Medicated) (20Kg)